Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you good as long as you buy from a legit Merona dealer like Target? or have fakes been found there?

All jokes aside I have heard horror stories about people returning fake Rona to Target and then they put it on the sale rack as damaged. That's why for me, while wifey is grabbing Almond Milk, I hit up the mens section and only look for the new product. I stay far away from the sale rack (unless it's a Fedora since I have yet to see a rep of those hats)

Thought Renaldo Balkman Renaldo Balkman was gonna come in here and talk about buying some knockoff Merona.

This issue comes up every season.

Legit vs Fake:
View media item 2477579
The R should always slightly touch the O, if it doesn't touch, or totally overlaps then it is a rep

Market prices:
View media item 2477581

Long sleeves this season were $24.99 and resale was about $350+. Reps however were selling for roughly $19.99 + $20 shipping from China = $39.99.

Supporting real vs fake:
View media item 2477582

If person A (with the fakes) was rocking his replica Merona at Foodland/Safeway/Whole Foods etc and doing his own thing I would have no problem with it. However, if he walked up to person B while person B was buying Kale/Spinach/Baby formula etc with his wifey and gave a "head nod" or that "ayo wats up we bof got dat Merona bra" look, then I would have an issue with him pretending to be apart of a fashion revolution. I would however keep those feelings to myself.

Now, this specific scenario would be the one that would be me openly upset. If person A (with the fake polo) was at a garage sale, Leahi Swim School, or on the i9 soccer field trying to SELL HIS FAKE MERONA AS A REAL MERONA... only then would I call him out for being a silly pants.

Hope this helps, and hopefully this Merona knowledge can be transferred to this second tier brand known as Supreme

View media item 2477613

Thank you for the dissertation. Always dropping knowledge.

Man I just saw some pics of someone's bike online it's rough out here. My bike arrived but I'm reselling locally and I'm scared to open the box

Orgy Tee 
nthat.gif

DDXVoUPXUAEDL32.jpg:large

Last edited:
This issue comes up every season.

Legit vs Fake:
View media item 2477579
The R should always slightly touch the O, if it doesn't touch, or totally overlaps then it is a rep

Market prices:
View media item 2477581

Long sleeves this season were $24.99 and resale was about $350+. Reps however were selling for roughly $19.99 + $20 shipping from China = $39.99.

Supporting real vs fake:
View media item 2477582

If person A (with the fakes) was rocking his replica Merona at Foodland/Safeway/Whole Foods etc and doing his own thing I would have no problem with it. However, if he walked up to person B while person B was buying Kale/Spinach/Baby formula etc with his wifey and gave a "head nod" or that "ayo wats up we bof got dat Merona bra" look, then I would have an issue with him pretending to be apart of a fashion revolution. I would however keep those feelings to myself.

Now, this specific scenario would be the one that would be me openly upset. If person A (with the fake polo) was at a garage sale, Leahi Swim School, or on the i9 soccer field trying to SELL HIS FAKE MERONA AS A REAL MERONA... only then would I call him out for being a silly pants.

Hope this helps, and hopefully this Merona knowledge can be transferred to this second tier brand known as Supreme

Thank you. Seriously. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Orgy Tee, Chick graphic tee and both hats to end off the season for me.

If that little supreme coin bag that comes with the wave tote was sold separately I'd cop.

I want the bogo 

I was going to get the overnight bag but then I'd rather have that in traditional LV pattern and non Sup version

If my wife and I can get 2 tee's then i can stock one for like 2 years to sell and rock one lol

I want the bogo 

I was going to get the overnight bag but then I'd rather have that in traditional LV pattern and non Sup version

If my wife and I can get 2 tee's then i can stock one for like 2 years to sell and rock one lol

Man even if I want bogo cant justify spending for that knowing where im from is like summer all year. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom