Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pricing for some of the UNDERCOVER X Supreme Collab according to SSENSE. Prices might actually be lower since this Japan Pricing where it tends to cost more for Supreme. Prices have been converted to USD.

Study of Hands Hoodie - $225.00

Study of Hands Shorts - $168.00

Tees - $58.00

Trench Coat - $375.00

Hooded Flannel Shirt - $200.00

Perfecto Leather Jacket - $835.00

View media item 1458894

Pricing for some of the UNDERCOVER X Supreme Collab according to SSENSE. Prices might actually be lower since this Japan Pricing where it tends to cost more for Supreme. Prices have been converted to USD.

Study of Hands Hoodie - $225.00

Study of Hands Shorts - $168.00

Tees - $58.00

Trench Coat - $375.00

Hooded Flannel Shirt - $200.00

Perfecto Leather Jacket - $835.00
I can live with $58 

Study of hands hoodie is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Like I said last week I was going to hit up SupNY again on thursday but with this collab it seems pointless.  With everyones reaction seems like everything is going to go.

this was the line / camp out video for yankees colab

undercover should be the same or even more crazy 

this was the line / camp out video for yankees colab

undercover should be the same or even more crazy 

No, last time I went was around like 2pm.  I was going to go again around that same time.  I'm not about the camp life, just went for the hell of it to see what was there.  And every time I go for some reason I just can't leave empty handed. Just don't want to go there and leave empty handed.

No, last time I went was around like 2pm.  I was going to go again around that same time.  I'm not about the camp life, just went for the hell of it to see what was there.  And every time I go for some reason I just can't leave empty handed. Just don't want to go there and leave empty handed.
you able to cop around 2pm?  the line should see be crazy at 2pm

but i hear you on camp life i ain't about that either lol 

Did you see the kid that spent 4500 dollars and was 16

Lol you can just skip everyone who cares literally everyone does this... That's the reason I stopped lining up. Security don't care... All their gonna do is mouth off to you while your walking out with the stuff they waited in like 12+ hours for...

you able to cop around 2pm?  the line should see be crazy at 2pm

but i hear you on camp life i ain't about that either lol 
I mean most of the hype stuff was sold out.  I mainly went for the mophie that time.  And I was able to cop the embroidery tee which I got to see in person and I liked.  A lot of the champion stuff was left but wasn't my cup of tea.  They also had the black boxers in all sizes.  Never know what you find there.  Things could be sold out online but may still be there at the shop.

And no, the line wasn't that crazy.  When I got there, maybe like 7 heads in front of me. I got to go in cause most people were in pairs or so, and I was dolo so they let me skip some of the people.  After I got in, the line did get pretty long. 
Did you see the kid that spent 4500 dollars and was 16
Haha nah, but I pretty sure that was the NY collab.  I didn't go for that one.

Ehhh, I probably will go again thursday. Proabably purchase what I really want on the app, and then try to see the things i'm iffy about in person such as the flannel hoody which I really do want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom