Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resell is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] dawg it's KRAZY. [emoji]128580[/emoji] somebody paid 2500 for the tee on eBay [emoji]128078[/emoji]

how do I hide from wifey that I am about to paypal gift $$ to a friend who is in line for a LV Supreme hoodie?

this may not end well
mean.gif
You should get her something too. Maybe she'll let it slide. 
happy.gif

Got an email from LV 5th Ave

[table][tr][td]
Hope all is well and you are enjoying this beautiful weather!!!

I received an update on the launch of Supreme and wanted to follow up on your request for more information.

For this highly desirable collection, we are aligning with Supreme’slaunch philosophy. As a result, we are unfortunately, not

able to reserve or hold product in advance of the launch on July 14thhttp://.  In the spirit of Supreme’sproduct launch strategy, we

want our clients to discover the collection on launch day. To provide an element of surprise, product information like details

about styles and pricing, will not be available (even to me) prior to launch.

If you do plan to visit us to see the collection, you should anticipate standing in a line along with the many fans of Loius Vuitton

& Supreme who are hoping to get a piece of this exciting collection.  I hope you are able to make it and I’m sorry I can’t make

any reservation for this collection.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you.

Best.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom