Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them dudes gotta know something
laugh.gif
 no way they stay there on a hunch... even fools know when to cut their losses and pack it up. 

Them dudes gotta know something
laugh.gif
 no way they stay there on a hunch... even fools know when to cut their losses and pack it up. 
Even if there's something dropping there on Friday, these idiots have lined up since Monday for a shot at it.

Lamest **** ive seen on here in a long time

lol that SpurRios guy said he "would rather stay for 5 days, and not cop, than leave, and not cop"....think these resellers know their income is on the line and have become delusional

Last edited:
:lol: I actually planned on going today when it was announced, already felt like a loser for comsidering sitting on a sidewalk for 2.5 days, but 6? Nah

:lol: I actually planned on going today when it was announced, already felt like a loser for comsidering sitting on a sidewalk for 2.5 days, but 6? Nah

Seriously. I planned on going after work on Wednesday around 2pm and starting the camp but these people really started on Monday like it's their job.

Kinda glad it canceled on em' now lol

Seriously. I planned on going after work on Wednesday around 2pm and starting the camp but these people really started on Monday like it's their job.

Kinda glad it canceled on em' now lol
:lol: I think people been there since Saturday

Arguing about the pricing on Supreme is hilarious to me... We get it, some of ya'll won't justify the prices but move over so literally the rest of the world can cop. :lol:

Supreme is the new Nike... Deal with it. :smh:

The profit from flipping this collab is probably more than what most of you guys make in 1-2 months. Get off your high horse.

I mean it happens for every release, no matter Supreme, LV, Nike ect. Supply and demand mixed with resellers. Would people be camping on Monday, knowing that the hoodie then can cop can be flip for 3 times the retail price?? or the jacket?? I mean its part of the beast.

I love it when people say " ohh I hate re-sellers because they kill the game" Re sellers been around since this started, so they are as much as part of the game, as you the regular consumer.
The practice of reselling probably starts decades ago. However, it was never as rampant as it is now. That's a fact.

I hear you.
This one time Streetwear meets Haute Couture collab is enough for my wallet. Want something for keep collection mark the occasion.
Just do a Palace collab :tongue:

I think Palace makes the nicest shirts in the niche, quality wise.
BBC's shirt quality is better than Supreme or Bape in my opinion. I can't speak on the design, just the quality of the cotton and how soft it is.

Well after watching that twitter video, it looks like they're gonna have to find another way to make more then most of these guys make in 1-2 months

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom