Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought about it for a while but its time to sell my box logo hoodies. didnt even wear the cdg one yet smh. just lost the appeal to me.

IMG_6234.JPG

Scottie Chicken. NBA season is a constant internal debate between which sports team I most hate: 1990s Chicago Bulls or the current Golden State Warriors.

damn havent been in here in awhile lol has it finally died down. ignored the whole Louis drop all together.

These wack stylists are funny, dressing these old dudes in Supreme :lol:. Wild ! Probably lurking through the hypebeast forums for ideas :lol:

Scottie Chicken. NBA season is a constant internal debate between which sports team I most hate: 1990s Chicago Bulls or the current Golden State Warriors.

Chicago Bulls had all types of unparalleled swag on top of the accomplishments Vs the swag'less GSW with the staggering W's they are accumulating :lol:

Well, the stylist dressed the old dude in Louis Vuittion
I wouldn't call it supreme
Since they never sold it!!

Old Money Won!

I seen a IG post of Xzibit with a bunch of Louie Preme stuff!

Pimp my ride $$$

Seems like a lot of LV orders are in limbo.

Had a friend try to get 2 things for me after he got his order. Still no card on the card.

My rep said my order was submitted, but it's been a week and no charge :frown:

These wack stylists are funny, dressing these old dudes in Supreme :lol:. Wild ! Probably lurking through the hypebeast forums for ideas :lol:

Chicago Bulls had all types of unparalleled swag on top of the accomplishments Vs the swag'less GSW with the staggering W's they are accumulating :lol:

He picked that jacket out himself.

Dude can wear whatever they want, say a dad once with his kids at The Grove and under his flannel was the Mean tee and I was like :pimp:

if that Nas X Supreme is real....i'm getting that for sure

I been waiting on this since 2014...check my post. 20 year anniversary of Illmatic and Supreme would have been flames

Not everything but some stuff.

My order seems cooked, but a friend was able to order a few additional items for me :smile:

Nice to have good friends!

What was/is still left? Trying to be specific with an order if I can find someone or a rep.

Really just want the red card holder, maybe wallet if no card holder.

What was/is still left? Trying to be specific with an order if I can find someone or a rep.

Really just want the red card holder, maybe wallet if no card holder.

Last I saw Red and Black Card Holders with there also just the black Wallet. Red Pocket Organizer is there as well.

Not sure what's going on, doesn't look like any "placed" orders are actually being processed right now.

If your order was put in last Friday, you're probably in luck. After seems like no dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom