Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DGHTCL6UAAA-WtW.jpg

Check Your Local Kmarts As American Apparel Sent Supreme Blank Tees To Kmarts In The US And Yes They Are Authentic Per Jpreme

Wish there were some close Kmarts around me. Finding a bunch of those blanks would be awesome

The closest Kmart to Austin is 100s of miles away...

There's one about 5 miles from me..but I just wanna go home after work..I leave early today..maybe I'll go tomorrow during the day..there aren't too many hypebeasts so I may be able to get them if they there

There's one about 5 miles from me..but I just wanna go home after work..I leave early today..maybe I'll go tomorrow during the day..there aren't too many hypebeasts so I may be able to get them if they there

Let me know if you get a large. It's just too funny to not have one of these.

Never been jelly of people living close to kmart!

I wear the hanes black and white Supreme tees to sleep in, but man they are terrible quality. They just stretch into a mess, way too thin.

Went to the Kmart in chicago on Addison, no luck though. There is another one about 9 miles away though but im thinking it over.

Went to the Kmart in chicago on Addison, no luck though. There is another one about 9 miles away though but im thinking it over.

Hell man, it's fun.

I'd be running around copping in Austin if there were any Kmarts left here. Hell I'd probably gift them to NT people...

Last edited:
Found about 12 blank supreme shirts at my local K mart :pimp: all size medium but I cleaned them out.
any good colors or just that natural and burgundy?

Are yall sure these are even real? I got a store holding me some Larges for tomorrow morning but they also said have 4X :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone call their K-Mart before going? Trying to save the trip if these blanks ain't at Big K-Marts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom