Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3259.PNG

Before he starts posting and being a fraud ihust1e ihust1e

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Whats the best way to use the restock app? When waiting on a supreme release, do I just keep hitting the refresh button or do I need to go back and forth from the previous page for it to load up?

Whats the best way to use the restock app? When waiting on a supreme release, do I just keep hitting the refresh button or do I need to go back and forth from the previous page for it to load up?

Refresh usually works pretty good.
I usually restart the app about a minute or 2 before the drop.

I'm no longer caping for Restocks. But let's see how it goes this season.

Refresh while on supreme thru restock app. Don't go too crazy refreshing tho

Pretty good season for hats IMO since that's all I really buy from Supreme besides tees. Also I can finally grab the red plaid pants that i always wanted but always end up passing on for some odd reason. Not gonna happen this year.

Told myself last night "I'm getting a backpack this season, I don't care how they look, I need one"

Self to self this morning
IMG_4739.GIF

yeah, these are terrible. the hunt continues for an older camo backpack...

Last edited:
Does any1 have sizing info on a Large & XL
Supreme Mirage T shirt ?

yeah, not much to be desired.

branding kills a lot of pieces again. not sure why they insist on branding so hard on everything these days, need to go back to more minimal branding of the past.

The season is pretty good actually I think, though I do agree with the over branding. Just the popularity of Supreme now just kills the brand for me and has turned me off. Unless it's an iconic piece like the Nas tee or a super ill collaboration I pretty much have no interest anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom