Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

Excited for this first drop. I have my eyes set on...

Orange Tonal 6-Panel
Navy NYCO Camp Cap
Teal Fire 5-Panel
Black Snake Baseball Jersey
DNA Tee
Dollar Tee
Chain
Gold Zippo

Just need the Nas tee and the car fire tee for this week, maybe a keychain

Same here. Long as I get those 2 tees I'm good. Sticking with Black, Blue, Grey on NAS tee. Hoping the hype colors and all the other items make it so I got time for it.

Black nas
Camo s cap
Patchwork hood

Going for these, nas 1st order and the others in a second. Doubt I'll get everything or anything, so now coming up with what to get when that all sells out instantly.

Black nas
Camo s cap
Patchwork hood

Going for these, nas 1st order and the others in a second. Doubt I'll get everything or anything, so now coming up with what to get when that all sells out instantly.

Good luck on that black. That's the color I want too but I much rather just have a shirt regardless of color.

This is a huge first week. Right now I'm shooting for:
Black Nas T
S/S Pocket T (haven't figured out color yet)
Black Baseball Jersey (or maybe green hmm)
maybe Dollar Bill T

Ugh gonna be expensive.

Going for the nas tee first, then going for both decks. Might get the camo boxers just because lol

Is there any point of me hittin the streets tomorrow? I'm in NYC :nerd:

U need to be on the list for Lafayette but DSM is open..never been there but I'd imagine it's crazy..I'm still debating if I'm heading to the store on Saturday

U need to be on the list for Lafayette but DSM is open..never been there but I'd imagine it's crazy..I'm still debating if I'm heading to the store on Saturday

Damn Saturday! Not even tomorrow or Friday? I've never been to a week 1 drop so I'm in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom