Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That baseball jersey is so sick! I want so many things from this drop. Patchwork Pants/Hoodie. S Logo sweats, Baseball Jersey, NAS Tee, and others.

thanks man. luck of the robin thicke.

black. my homey was able to cop me green. now i need the pink. all 4 colors were dope af. If u guys have any questions about the items lmk. strong week 1 from preme

Is that little flash light really 48? Almost as much as the lighters and more then the shovels at that point.

Also, if you got any of the S logo sweaters how's the quality of it? Copped mini box logo last season and it was durable but real rough material like a carhartt work jacket. Would prefer something lighter/softer.

IMG_4797.JPG

UnDS this shirt from last season.

Bruh I walked by the store a few hours ago and the line was still a lil brolic. They had security everywhere in like a 2 block radius.

I was in line for maybe 30-45 minutes but it we around the corner. Only moved maybe 20 yards.

Is that little flash light really 48? Almost as much as the lighters and more then the shovels at that point.

Also, if you got any of the S logo sweaters how's the quality of it? Copped mini box logo last season and it was durable but real rough material like a carhartt work jacket. Would prefer something lighter/softer.
It is and it's, to me, more useful than those other two items.

Last edited:
Going to try for:
- Nas tee
- Michelangelo Tee
- DNA Tee

Need your guys help NT fam, not sure which color to go on the Michelangelo tee :nerd:

9P-ThgU98Jk1.jpg

My list:

Nas tee... in any color :lol:

What are the colors again? I'll prolly go for the least popular one in hopes it'll slightly increase my chances.

My list:

Nas tee... in any color :lol:

What are the colors again? I'll prolly go for the least popular one in hopes it'll slightly increase my chances.

Black, grey, white, brown, red, light blue, and lime green from what I've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom