Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to go after the white witch tee. Seems most people are going to be gunning for the black one.

Last edited:
I'm talking about that garbage pullover with the random Surpreme letters all over it 
sick.gif

word resellers better just stick with the witch tee and hands hoodie leave the pullover alone theres barely any resale
laugh.gif
 You won't have much to worry about if you're going after that... you got all the Undercover stuff and classic logos going before anyone even touches those as consolation for getting cartjacked.

damn that black witch tee is poppin? you figure dudes would rather white for spring/summer smh will still try 

I'm probably not even take the chance to try and cart two items at once. And just go for the items separately. Don't mater if I pay more for shipping at least it's better than resell and I get more stickers!

if those 2 items are the witch tee and hands hoodie or classic logo I doubt you can pull it off.

DEER LORDE CLASSIC HOODIES TOMORROW TOO?! Where tf was all this last week smh

The more things I hear dropping tomorrow the more I know I aint gon get NOTHING :rofl:
Gon be at work busy af at that time too smh

Classic logos tomorrow would be my only hope of snagging one with the distraction of the Undercover collab. Highly doubt it'll happen though :frown:

can anybody tell me if the tee's run true to size or a little big? and does supreme make small? dont remember. im usually a small/medium depending 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom