Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5854.JPG

I can't believe I took the L. Auto fill didn't load up for me on restocks and chrome was lagging. Now I gotta hunt one down. Smh.

Congrats to everyone who successfully purchased the NAS t today.. shirt is so fire :smokin

Someone halp :lol:

Done with restocks never again kicked me off 20 times had to resort to safari on my phone and sup app sucked as well

Horrible.

The app failed me, restocks failed me. My girl was on desktop and got some stuff, so I switched over to desktop and was able to grab a few things, smh. No Nas, Crash or Money tee, smh. Horrible. Straight up, I HATE week 1, lol smh.

I got an Amex email for purchased approved but no confirmarion page (just a page with some json i couldnt make out) nor confirmation email

Edit* nvm just got confirmation email

IP got blocked when I was checking out on Nas T. Then says I already ordered item and then all sold out. Then I went to my next order, dropped like $840 and the nas confirm email came outta nowhere. Blessed. Both email confirms came.

11:02
Nas tee

I got the email made late. Had some difficulty submitted my information since autofill did not input my phone number. Also after hitting submit I was sent to a script code page.

After a few tries I gave up but the email came 20 minutes later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom