Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's never gone through for me, and I've seen more than a few posts complaining that they spaced out on filling that in and by the time they realized what was wrong the item was sold out.
Doesnt matter if you leave the selection for state blank. US shipping nation wide is a flat $10..I do it all the time.
Thanks, and repped. I guess I'll play it safe and fill it out like always. Just figured I'd ask to see how it's worked for others leaving it blank.

Thread looking like a Nike supreme drop

Geez this seasons Nike x supreme going to be the worse if under covers witch tee and that hoodie have everyone going this crazy

Good deal. Going after witch and maybe bear tee. Got a proxy for the Synth head at LA. May we all prosper this morning. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Now that this Classic Logo release is debunked.........................

Bear and Witch tee and i'm out

smh, i have no clue where all the classic logo talk came from. I never once saw it on any potential drop list. ya'll took that and ran a marathon with it. I also cant believe all the people that were comin out for it, nobody mentioned it when the lookbook dropped

Can't get to eu from my phone, what's the price looking like on reflective windbreaker?

smh, i have no clue where all the classic logo talk came from. I never once saw it on any potential drop list. ya'll took that and ran a marathon with it. I also cant believe all the people that were comin out for it, nobody mentioned it when the lookbook dropped
*raises hand* I mentioned it when the preview came out. My posts from back then can confirm.

People see $$$ or a surprise drop and they like it.

But it's supreme so I guess were all sheep :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom