Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my credit card was charged for my nas tee but still no shipping.
making me nervous
prolly get the ship email by tomorrow..they only charge card if the item was available to u..still didn't get my pocket tee shipping email

5 of 6 orders shipped including the Nas T thats coming in this Thursday, 3 of 5 orders coming in same shipment, gotta wait till Tuesday tho smh,

In for chopsticks this week!

twoglocknines twoglocknines happened to me last season. no confirmation, no shipping but received the items. was a nice surprise :lol:

still waiting for my shipping

There's no reason for anyone to worry about not getting their shipping confirmation unless it's a Nas tee or World is Yours jacket.

1st week release shipping is always all over the place. I'm In The Bronx and sometimes I get things the next day or a week later. Got charges for week 1 or and a restock with order confirmation but not shipping yet. Just a waiting game now. Glad most ate this week.

Edit: 1st order shipped, just waiting on restock order

Last edited:
azul rolex azul rolex keychain is dope, gonna have to pick one up

*edit*

dudes really trying to resell that keychain for $100 when it’s still in stock?! :lol:

Last edited:
Also feeling those chopsticks and maybe one of the longsleeves but probably going to end up being a bye week. Spent enough on Week 1 and need to pace my wallet ha.

My nephews already spoiled as it is

They wouldn't appreciate gods son

Most they'll get is a sticker if they're lucky

Preme hooked it up!

Attachments

• IMG_9942.JPG
    IMG_9942.JPG
    309.8 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom