Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest we all email them and request a refund.
Supreme is changing something on their end right at the drop. Auto fill worked lol 2 minutes before the drop. Had my laptop in bed on the hats page just in case.

I see restocks not working as a good thing, means Supreme is changing the web object properties on the CC field every week. Throws off bots + autofill extensions, which gives more time for team manual

Anyway was able to cop sticks and sake set, so I'm happy.

Yeah same thing my friends who checked out today said. Supreme is changing the fields on the back end to combat auto-fill and bots. The changes aren't reflected until 11am.

restocks replied to one of my tweets to email for refund

I got a refund last week, so did a friend of mine. When you email them a rep will try to persuade you to keep it and mention they're giving you that extra week crap.

Last edited:
Passed this week. But Restocks hasn't failed me so far. But I also didn't go extra route to pay monthly fee. I'm still gonna use the app until I find a reason not to. Helped me get Nas tee last week. I'm forever grateful for that lol

dam no diff at all? im a lil worried now cuz I sized down from my usual size L.
I tried it on again, its a slightly bigger than last season. but not as crazy as ppl been saying. I mean everyone's body type is different, gotta just try on a shirt and see what size you prefer. Hope the M fits you lol.

Hopefully the paisley hoody restock in red in a L or XL....forgot about the drop yesterday until it was too late

If anyone has a plastic sticker that they don't mind parting ways with........................

image.jpeg
Just copped mad Blank Tees out here! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom