Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking thru this seasons preview..it looks like I'm gonna be spending a lot..and that's not even counting the collabs

hopefully the vans are crazy this season

Does anyone here know how hoodies fit this season? Last few, I noticed that they fit slightly snug, wonder if its the same for this season as well.

it's almost guaranteed that when I get home and open the pckg from supreme that it will only have 2 red stickers

i grabbed an extra nas tee to keep in storage until my current one is trashed. Is it fine to store it in the plastic? Mainly wondering as it's folded over his face and if that will crack in the long term. Thinking if i should open it and reposition it.

I got refunded for my Nas tee AFTER it arrived at my house.

That happen to anyone else? basically got a free shirt:nthat:

Forget to mention they're selling those plastic box logo stickers 10 dollars cash only :lol: :x

Was lucky enough for the cashier to throw one in for me along with mini gonz and bloom stickers

IMG_4554.JPG

No nas or plastic bogo or mini stickies

:'(

Ny store

Waist bags/backpacks
Compact hoodies
F em all hoodies
Random beanies
Courdory 6 panels
Random l/s
Polos
A few I love ny hats

About a 30 min wait cause security did me a solid

Looking like a 2 hour wait otherwise

they saw your fingernails? or did you cut them? lol

did they have pink trucker? didnt want to bother waiting in line

Thats the second time in this thread that's happened with the flashlight.

I have one more order that hasnt shipped that includes the zippo and flashlight. I'll post when it gets to me.

My flashlight's label was created Wednesday and still hasn't shipped yet. Still waiting on shipping for a zippo and money bag.

seems like Supreme was probably shorted some shipments of the flashlights and are seemingly on back order for you dudes.
would be nice if they sent a letter to yall tho

So I called Supreme's customer service and they said that they're going to investigate the situation and send an email back next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom