Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
t
45cw1xt.gifv

Last edited:
finally got my first week one order. next one still be here next tuesday while i’m on vacay for the week

6374F929-A6A8-47EE-A166-58EBC6FA9136.jpeg

has anyone ever contacted Supreme to lift the shipping restrictions on a package? My Nas shirt is delayed because of the hurricane (i'm in Houston) and idk when it will be delivered. Can I contact supreme to lift the restrictions so I can pick it up at the UPS hub? Any help much appreciated.

has anyone ever contacted Supreme to lift the shipping restrictions on a package? My Nas shirt is delayed because of the hurricane (i'm in Houston) and idk when it will be delivered. Can I contact supreme to lift the restrictions so I can pick it up at the UPS hub? Any help much appreciated.
Nope. You will have to wait until UPS updates the tracking on when it will be delivered to you.

I believe I did this last season. Shoot them an email and explain your situation to them

Anyone else coppin the knife and/or the reflective beanie?
Bro u can do it in one order..did u order thru the app yet? It saves ur name/address..just be swift entering credit card and don't let captcha freak u out

Kinda torn between the grey and red leopard. Like the leopard print on the grey more but the red regular side more.

Bro u can do it in one order..did u order thru the app yet? It saves ur name/address..just be swift entering credit card and don't let captcha freak u out
I know

Just gauging everyones list.

received my last order from week 1.
original order: money sac, shovel, dna tee, flashlight.
received: money sac, shovel, dna tee.

receipt doesnt show flashlight, original email confirmation showed flashlight.. bank acct shows the price reflected without the flashlight. :angry:

edit: packing slip doesn't have the flashlight listed but they charged me for it. i did not receive a refund for the flashlight :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Last edited:
I don't think a single person in this thread that I've seen at least got their flashlight. Someone said something about a back order situation.

I think a few people got the flashlight. The cs rep said they're investigating the situation, but no follow up. Someone in here said that they got shipping for the flashlight after speaking to the cs rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom