Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember going go the nyc location back in 2010 on accident walking around soho no line or nothing on a saturday. 4 ppl max craxy how crazy it is to get in a store now.

I remember going to Canter's in 2004 and and getting Coors on draft. Made it just before midnight.
My Grandfather was in the hospital and my dad was in town.
My dad was turned down at The Snakepit because he forgot his ID. Bouncer told us to go to Canter's (Kizbit room?)
My dad is a die hard Coors drinker and hadn't had a draft Coors in like 20 years.
Well my grandfather died the next year and they had a slideshow at his service. The picture they had of him and me was the last day I visited him before his surgery. I was wearing an olive green camp cap, the only Supreme I had at the time. My hair was past my shoulders.

Anyways, I recently had a falling out with my dad and as ****ed up as it sounds, that was one of the most important beers I have ever had in my life.

What thread is this again?

I remember going to Canter's in 2004 and and getting Coors on draft. Made it just before midnight.
My Grandfather was in the hospital and my dad was in town.
My dad was turned down at The Snakepit because he forgot his ID. Bouncer told us to go to Canter's (Kizbit room?)
My dad is a die hard Coors drinker and hadn't had a draft Coors in like 20 years.
Well my grandfather died the next year and they had a slideshow at his service. The picture they had of him and me was the last day I visited him before his surgery. I was wearing an olive green camp cap, the only Supreme I had at the time. My hair was past my shoulders.

Anyways, I recently had a falling out with my dad and as ****ed up as it sounds, that was one of the most important beers I have ever had in my life.

What thread is this again?

Strong Name to Post ratio here.

IMG_4369.JPG
Stepping out with CDG box logo tee tonight.
Double branding. Isn't that frowned upon?

are small hoodies not produced as much? have yet to see another small blocked hooded sweatshirt on any of the typical places
Small is the size they produce the least. You can confirm this in two ways.

1. Check any item on eBay or Grailed the day after release. I promise you there will be the most of medium followed by large, XL, and small, in that order.

2. I think for FW16 there were leaked pics of the stock room from LA. On the boxes were handwritten letters with numbers written next to them. The letter were S, M, L, and XL. The numbers were the units for each size. The numbers were the highest for medium and lowest for small. I know someone has the pic saved and can post it again.

Small is the size they produce the least. You can confirm this in two ways.

1. Check any item on eBay or Grailed the day after release. I promise you there will be the most of medium followed by large, XL, and small, in that order.

2. I think for FW16 there were leaked pics of the stock room from LA. On the boxes were handwritten letters with numbers written next to them. The letter were S, M, L, and XL. The numbers were the units for each size. The numbers were the highest for medium and lowest for small. I know someone has the pic saved and can post it again.
I wear small, and it's pretty much impossible to get anything in my size in-store. I'm able to get maybe one piece per season in-store, but I have better luck online.

I hope TNF is this week. It'd be weird seeing it drop this early though. The Stone Island pieces will be insanely priced so that collab is a pass for me.

I created a slack for the SupNT groupchat. If you want the link PM me your email address or I can send you the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom