Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of my week 1 orders are coming in (delayed due to Harvey). Didn't get a Nas sticker, but no complaints. Maybe I'll get one with my duffle that's coming today.

IMG_20170912_164046.jpg

All I ordered was a knife and a beanie and haven't received shipping. Not really stressing it though.

Finally got UPS ship notice from last Thurs drop: blimp & AF2 aqua. Hope for Sticks, Sake restock later in season. This week is very weak.

Finally got shipping email for Blimp and knife and also week 1 restock of the tonal s logo 6 panel

don't even bother wishing for any "other" stickers after week 2. unless there are mid season / collab stickers, you aren't going to get anything other than the red box logos.

don't even bother wishing for any "other" stickers after week 2. unless there are mid season / collab stickers, you aren't going to get anything other than the red box logos.

Yeah, If you week 1 shipment faces any delay chances are high you won't get the gag gift or any of the other stickers.

So after Supreme sent out that delay email last week, my Nas tee finally came in today. After dealing with that ridiculous three week delay, I look at the shirt and see they SENT ME THE WRONG SIZE. I ordered a L and they sent an XL. Same thing happened to a friend of mine who got his today too.

Yeah, If you week 1 shipment faces any delay chances are high you won't get the gag gift or any of the other stickers.

So after Supreme sent out that delay email last week, my Nas tee finally came in today. After dealing with that ridiculous three week delay, I look at the shirt and see they SENT ME THE WRONG SIZE. I ordered a L and they sent an XL. Same thing happened to a friend of mine who got his today too.
so like yea send it my way dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom