Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the second week in a row, I did not receive a number. I feel like I've been banned for my quick, autofill submission last week, but don't know which info, specifically--phone number, CC, etc.--is banned. Ugh. My co-worker got #5, but doesn't want anything from this drop.

For the second week in a row, I did not receive a number. I feel like I've been banned for my quick, autofill submission last week, but don't know which info, specifically--phone number, CC, etc.--is banned. Ugh. My co-worker got #5, but doesn't want anything from this drop.
Same thing happened to me. I didn't receive a number.

Didnt get a number this week after getting to confimation page and getting a 10 cent charge

dont eem care

Lol I know u cancelled that

Nah I accepted lol

Good luck. Happy Hunting, A.

IMG_2586.GIF

Yea I might as well stop by, will probably get scraps of scraps, although a lot of people won't show up this week

Yeah better to show up and see the pieces in person than pass and see them in person later and kick yourself for passing at a chance for retail

As long as you have nothing else going on at that time

How about the day the 5s dropped..I was getting an oil change and completely forgot and realized like 11:30

wonder what kind of stickers you get from week 3? I'm assuming we'll get collab stickers for week 4 drop similar to week 1?

Long time lurker first time poster - has anyone dealt with a lost/stolen UPS delivery from supreme - velvet trucker jacket was "delivered" today but gone - does supreme refund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom