Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was gunning for olive si sweater at dsm , only had orange left , and am starting to like orange more in person now

IMG_2491.JPG

IMG_2524.JPG

Blessed. Will post more about today when I get home

Congrats on those acquiring the BOGO. Honestly if I was able to cop, I'd resell it. :rolleyes

I like other Preme much more than a simple bogo.

semi smooth. They have alot of security. they have cops out there. The line is smooth but only one register. Security was also messing up ticket numbers but I think they sorted it out. The bottle neck is the one register or the wait wouldnt be so long.

Appreciate it! Are they running behind or is it pretty close to what your time slot is?

hey guys i kept a getting a card declined error but the item was still in stock and all my cc info was correct, what else could decline your card? do they ban cards ? because i ended up using a different card and cooked
Had the same problem on Google Chrome. Rejected like 3 cards of mine. Switched to Firefox and used the same cards and went through fine. Don't think its a CC issue. If there was suspicious activities then your CC company would either text you or email you.

Obviously a long shot but anybody in line at BK and planning to get large box logo? Just left and should've grabbed a medium... if you'd be down to swap let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom