Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going to Brooklyn today? Looks like heavy rain. Maybe I could scoop up a few things and maybe a sticker? Just don't want to sit in the rain for 4 hours for nothing.
They gave out tickets yesterday for the next three days, so if you have no ticket you can't enter til Tuesday

They gave out tickets yesterday for the next three days, so if you have no ticket you can't enter til Tuesday
Thank you for the info! I will be watching some football instead! Hope I get a text this week! Looks like this week a lot of people will be saying "Say hello to my little friend!"

Thank you for the info! I will be watching some football instead! Hope I get a text this week! Looks like this week a lot of people will be saying "Say hello to my little friend!"
I need that collection, although I'm guessing if you're not the top 5 in the store you ain't touching that leather

I need that collection, although I'm guessing if you're not the top 5 in the store you ain't touching that leather
I am sure there will be a few more than that but your right, need a low number. I hope to get all the tees and the hoodie is my main focus. Best case is getting it in store and getting one online while in line!

I am sure there will be a few more than that but your right, need a low number. I hope to get all the tees and the hoodie is my main focus. Best case is getting it in store and getting one online while in line!
The way stone island looked they only sold like one of each item, was ridiculous, maybe they had some more in the mediums or something but asking for xl was hard

8A2A531C-6706-437C-A52F-F5FDD78BEB61.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom