Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never re
Has anyone else been waiting on their shipping confirmation? I got the order confirmation and my charges are pending but no shipping from last week's drop. Weird.

i never received shipping confirmation for my SI hat but when I checked MY UPS Choice, it was on there. i placed 2 orders on thursday. received order confirmation but no shipping on one and vice versa on the other.

If i dont get a text this week that will confirm it. I get through those pages way too quickly
Do you think the first 100 that come in they just throw in the trash? I would love to see how this is run. I do t see them doing it. I think they allow 1000-2000 registrations to process then take %25 of those to get numbers. That is just my guess. I don't think they care if you do it fast. If that was the case they would do something about the bots on their website...

If i dont get a text this week that will confirm it. I get through those pages way too quickly
I was good the first couple weeks, then submitted in like 2 seconds with autofill and never got a text again with that info. Switched to new CC + phone and manual, and have gotten a text every week.

Do you think the first 100 that come in they just throw in the trash? I would love to see how this is run. I do t see them doing it. I think they allow 1000-2000 registrations to process then take %25 of those to get numbers. That is just my guess. I don't think they care if you do it fast. If that was the case they would do something about the bots on their website...
I doubt it, got in 4-5 times and got a text every time, always go manual

I doubt it, got in 4-5 times and got a text every time, always go manual
I didn't get through super fast because my autofil messed up and had to type in the first letter of my city and first number with zip. I would say I was done in 15-20 seconds. I will keep you guys posted if I get a text. Last week I was done in like 5 seconds because I was on my work computer. Did not get a text. This is my second time trying. Decided to try out a in store purchase.

I didn't get through super fast because my autofil messed up and had to type in the first letter of my city and first number with zip. I would say I was done in 15-20 seconds. I will keep you guys posted if I get a text. Last week I was done in like 5 seconds because I was on my work computer. Did not get a text. This is my second time trying. Decided to try out a in store purchase.
yeah same for me I had to autofill dang near every section.

This might be a dumb question but should we get texts today asking yes or no and then tomorrow get the number and time right?

I typed everything and finished around 9:01

I never re

i never received shipping confirmation for my SI hat but when I checked MY UPS Choice, it was on there. i placed 2 orders on thursday. received order confirmation but no shipping on one and vice versa on the other.

I never got ship confirm from Thursday and the pending charge dropped off my card. Same thing happened to my buddy, both our orders were confirmed but not fulfilled and thus cancelled. ******* pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom