Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I looked back when my boss just said to me, "Oh by the way, I messed up earlier. The meeting I need you in tomorrow is at 11am, not noon."

giphy.gif
Doesn't take more then 5 minutes to cop off supreme, just be on your phone in the beginning of the meeting

Sorry I can’t catch up on the thread. How sizing for t-shirt mess up? It run big or small? I’m going to need info for tomorrow . Thanks.

You got me thinking about this and decided to try on my F Love tee from week 1 to make sure I get the right sizing for tomorrow. I saw ppl say sizes were gonna run big on tees starting the new season so I bought a L hoping it would fit like last seasons XL and thank god I did. I put it on right now and this L is pretty close to last seasons XL. So it looks like L it is for these scarface tees

Doesn't take more then 5 minutes to cop off supreme, just be on your phone in the beginning of the meeting

I think I'm just going to show up late to the meeting. Worst case scenario, everyone stops talking and looks at me and I can hold my arms out and yell, "SAY HELLO TO THE BAD GUY!"

Wow Sup LA is already a Circus of campers lined up all along the park to Melrose!!
RIP to anything on this drop in-Store So Cal!

definitely a fan of the new sizing. they’re a little big but after a wash they’ll be perfect

Are the resellers there mad obvious too?
The ny supreme line up system favors resellers, you know this right? Who else is able to dedicate the entire day every Thursday and sign up Monday etc and spend $1000s every week without even knowing what's releasing?

The ny supreme line up system favors resellers, you know this right? Who else is able to dedicate the entire day every Thursday and sign up Monday etc and spend $1000s every week without even knowing what's releasing?
I beg to differ. The old system was more reseller friendly because most these guys have no full time jobs or responsibilities and were ready and available whenever the signup location was announced. Let's not even get into FCFS, now that system was super "I got all week for this line".

Anybody gotten 1:30pm slot in the past and remember exactly was the whole process from line to checkout. Gotta be uptown by 4-4:15pm the latest

I beg to differ. The old system was more reseller friendly because most these guys have no full time jobs or responsibilities and were ready and available whenever the signup location was announced. Let's not even get into FCFS, now that system was super "I got all week for this line".

Yup. You'd always see the same guys in the front of the line whether its fcfs or sign up. Now its not the case.

It's not as reseller friendly as the previous system but there's no way you can say it doesn't favor resellers if they "force" you to show up before even knowing what is releasing that week and link you to your credit card and "punish" you for not showing up

Anybody gotten 1:30pm slot in the past and remember exactly was the whole process from line to checkout. Gotta be uptown by 4-4:15pm the latest
For a week like scarface you might not get in until 3-4. That's what happened to me on the week when the blood and semen stuff dropped. When it's a lot of hype products it goes slow

^^What is the process as a whole? You get there at the time stated and get in your spot on the line. Do they let a certain amount of people in at the same time or go in as you arrive at the door and grab what you can? Do they have all the product out at once until it finishes or do they do batches? Sorry for the "dumb questions". I looked back 10 pages with no info. First time attending in store drop since the new system.

^^What is the process as a whole? You get there at the time stated and get in your spot on the line. Do they let a certain amount of people in at the same time or go in as you arrive at the door and grab what you can? Do they have all the product out at once until it finishes or do they do batches? Sorry for the "dumb questions". I looked back 10 pages with no info. First time attending in store drop since the new system.

Usually let X amount of people in the store at a time, you tell them the employee what you want and they go and get it for you.

Some things are grabble and you can take to the register.

Best strategy is getting an employee to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom