Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My homey copped all 3 shirts. Whilst site wouldn't eem load for me lmao

man im legit upset

missed my small hockey pull over. had it soon as it went live, got please wait for 10 seconds then it was sold out

I'm so pissed. Supreme kept adding stuff the might cart before I can pick my size and color. Then when I remove it from cart and add what I want the checkout button doesn't show up. Happened on both restock and supreme app. Beyond livid

Man, took a Fat L - wanted a Split Tee or deck but failed. Combined with missing out on the Brooklyn bogo, this is an OOF week for me with Supreme lol

for the past two drops, process payment has taken forever. nothing happens after pressing place order.

tried carting the black blimp but it was hella laggy. i was able to cart a grey but got the declined screen after. i checked my bank but no charges though. i guess its an L for me

Site was super laggy. Didn’t want to risk missing the blimpe so I changed from black to grey real fast and was able to check out with Grey M blimpe tee and M world is yours all over hoody. Desktop.

first time the site has lagged for me. BIG lag. Stuck on "please wait" when I submitted my payment....L.

Site crashed on me (404)

Wanted the black blimp tee but sold out by the time the site came back on for me and ended up with a white blimp tee instead :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom