Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
starting to think the box logos that were sold online are being made now, instead of from the store release.

Ordered the NE Polartec and classic logo caps, which haven't shipped yet. Gotta scour ebay for the checkered in royal. Skipped my in-store appt this week, not gonna bother next week as I already have a meeting scheduled, but will let you guys know if I get in the following week.

Anyone think they will restock on the t's. Want that split if I can get a card to work but I know they didn't restock Nas so this late might be a no go on these as well

Friend of mine told me he wanted a tee from the Collab just to get a tee, even tho he has never seen Scarface. I know 90s babies missed out on living through a lot but damn even I seen it and I’m only a year older then him

IMG_7964.JPG

Rest to come later. They sold me two of the same hoodie :pimp:
I messed up, forgot to cop the sweater and puffy jacket. I don't think they sold the leather today and skate decks and the lamp were ninjad by the time I got in

IMG_7964.JPG

I messed up, forgot to cop the sweater and puffy jacket. I don't think they sold the leather today and skate decks and the lamp were ninjad by the time I got in

Damn. Need a checkered hat. Anyone know of in-store stock? Maybe I'll swing by tomorrow.

IMG_7964.JPG

Love when that happens. Happen to me for the betty boop tee a few seasons back.

Assuming my lock box from last week is cancelled since my charge dropped... what a bummer. Struck out on the puffy jacket today as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom