Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
\

We used to be in the same boat bro. Then I was out of power for a week because of Hurricane Irma and internet provider ended up resetting my IP address. Now Im unbanned lol

I got unbanned but all of a sudden before the drop now, I got banned for some reason, maybe for having PM running. I reset my router and got unblocked just now but way too late.

Same. Guessing it's cause we use restock app that we got soft banned. Cause I've been trying to buy a non hyped item with the same card on the regular supreme app and it's still not working

From 3 weeks I cant cop anything from restock expepted non hypped item via restock but only 10 mins after drop time.
Do you think restock user can be banned like this

thank god arabic hoodie and headband dropped. I was able to cop black tnf fanny pack with ease manually.

Copped black arabic in M.
Felt like I went slow too, thought for sure I'd get sold out.
Super happy that logo is embroidered

went for Orange Arabic hoodie...gone instantly

mjcrybanderas-gif.3906

Crying wit ya

I had to switch up computers and everything went smooth. Was the website struggling like last week also copped headband :D

There was only one post about TNF..this week was Arabic Logo week

Reddit was going nuts this morning..nervous AF..not as nerve-wracking as World is Yours hood tho

Camo headband was gone instantly. That was gone "japan supreme quick".

Went for the only item I wanted to keep this go round, green cash camp hat. Restocks with the card decline. It's something new every week with this crummy app.

Moseyed on over to desktop, copped green cash camp hat manually...even though autofill didn't work and I had to input card info myself.

Happy I got the one item I wanted on a week full of annoying hurdles. :smile:

i may or may not have copped a hoodie using vpn from my hotel room in japan. got the you already ordered message, this item is out of stock, etc. but i got a charge. hopefully confirm email soon.

dam accidentally carted navy instead of black arabic.. being an idiot i emptied the cart and tried to go for black but to no avail.. first L of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom