Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5147.jpg

I'm happy

so what does it mean when you click process payment but it just takes you back to your cart??
like no crossed out lines, card decline, item has been bought, but just straight out bring you back to your cart?

Wondering cause i checked out pale lime hoodie with my one card. went back added black and coast was clear all the way to process payment and it took me right back. On my second card i of course made a change on my address like changed St to Street.

any ideas?
This happened to me with Scarface lamp. I didn't get a charge or the lamp.

If I hadn’t spent most of my time getting my bro his black duffle bag I might have gotten the Yellow Camo headband, which sucks because I really wanted that Yellow Camo headband as a consolation prize for missing out on the BK Bogo tee but, red will have to suffice. :tongue:

Damn overslept and missed out. Newborns will do that to you! I set an alarm and somehow turned it off and I don't remember doing it. :smh:

does changing your address from ST to STREET one two different cards really work on checking out the same item?

To those who copped arabic today, did you cop desktop or restocks? It seems like my card keeps getting declined with anything hyped this season using restocks. Never had this problem past seasons.

To those who copped arabic today, did you cop desktop or restocks? It seems like my card keeps getting declined with anything hyped this season using restocks. Never had this problem past seasons.
desktop. last week i used supreme app and desktop for the scarface drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom