Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my boy both ordered from this past thursdays drop .. i ordered the arabic hoodie and he ordered the playboy rugby .. both live in the same town .. he received his on saturday and i dont even have movement on mine besides the UPS label has been created

Me and my boy both ordered from this past thursdays drop .. i ordered the arabic hoodie and he ordered the playboy rugby .. both live in the same town .. he received his on saturday and i dont even have movement on mine besides the UPS label has been created

Supreme's shipping should be a federal offense.

7gnqg_zM.jpg

Hat is fire

:lol:

I be seeing dudes in Maryland getting their shipments before me and I live in the same state as Supreme, literally makes no sense.

LOL. I usually get my orders next day or Saturday. Can't think of a time I had to wait longer than Monday for an order.

this nike drop is a welcomed breather from all the fire drops.

Waiting on a couple lookbook pieces and of course the big Dec drop.

all depends on who packs up you’re stuff. i’ve gotten nothing more than once :lol:

World is Yours hoody finally came in....2 logo stickers and a friend sticker. Graphic on hoody is really nice, came out better than i expected, cant wait to wear this ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom