Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

sounds like u should get a text by tomorrow
You ever get the first text on Wednesday? Past few weeks, I always got first text Tuesday to say Yes or No and Wednesday got the number. Now it wierd that I haven’t got any yet. Hopefully it coming this evening.

You ever get the first text on Wednesday? Past few weeks, I always got first text Tuesday to say Yes or No and Wednesday got the number. Now it wierd that I haven’t got any yet. Hopefully it coming this evening.
IIRC registration does not guarantee a number

I will be in NY on sat. Will it be possible to wait inline and walk in to Supreme without being on the list? Want to check the Brooklyn store out.

both, the dub is quite good for Akira

Not as good as the Miyazaki dubs but good

Now I am going to have to pull out Akira and checkout the dub ... usually sub over dub except for the case of Miyazaki and Cowboy Bebop/Samurai Champloo/Afro-Samurai. low-key would like to hear an Akira dub with 90s hip hop crew (ie: The Lox, dipset).

I will be in NY on sat. Will it be possible to wait inline and walk in to Supreme without being on the list? Want to check the Brooklyn store out.

Most likely no. It depends if the list gets finished by day 1, which is almost unlikely. Your best bet is DSM, but SupNY and SupBK is almost unlikely.

Sorry, you can. I thought you said thursday. Saturday should be good. Depending how hot the release is, it can vary from 20 mins to a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom