Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanted to see if they were serious about the ban, I did it for y'all lol I'm messing but yeah it was dumb but I'm gonna reset my autofill with another card and we'll see if name/address gets flagged? Defiantly using a different phone number.

Your sacrifice will be remembered and honored for all the seasons to come.

All of the above perhaps? Luckily I have a debit and 2 CC's

I really have no complaints about the procedure this season. After the CDG fiasco especially
Yea maybe all of the above, who knows. And this procedure is way better then before but really they should keep it open for 5-10 minutes and randomly allow access to the release, this "fcfs" method allows for botters etc to gain entry a lot easier

This is the second time in the past 4 weeks I've successfully registered, but received no text at all. Guess I have until 4pm, but both times didn't even get a "you're banned" message. Just nada. Anyone else have this issue?

Yea maybe all of the above, who knows. And this procedure is way better then before but really they should keep it open for 5-10 minutes and randomly allow access to the release, this "fcfs" method allows for botters etc to gain entry a lot easier

I ALWAYS registered and never used a bot. Just plain ok google auto fill.

With typing the first letter/number then tab

This is the second time in the past 4 weeks I've successfully registered, but received no text at all. Guess I have until 4pm, but both times didn't even get a "you're banned" message. Just nada. Anyone else have this issue?

Maybe your carrier doesn't let commercial texts through? I know ppl who don't get Nike/chipotle/etc texts

Same to me but I got thru 2 weeks with no text. Hopefully both of us got text soon.

Registering doesnt mean you are guaranteed a spot, its just luck, 2/4 times, thats pretty good to me.

Registering doesnt mean you are guaranteed a spot, its just luck, 2/4 times, thats pretty good to me.

Oh haha it's awful luck. This month I only attempted to register those two times that I got a registration confirmation message and then no followup text. So, 0/2 really.

Not sweating it as I can't go this week anyways, but the lack of any text both times is either missing out (unlikely when you got numbers going up to 800) or a glitch (likely).

Luckily, it's Supreme so if it's a glitch I'm sure I can just contact their super helpful customer support team and get this resolved in a timely manner!

I know this seasons regular short sleeves are bigger than previous seasons, but what about the long sleeves?

Just got the text at 4:06. Responded yes because this all day meeting I have I found out I could duck out of for an hour or two. Spot number 7,589 in line here I come!

PS: Signed up for manhattan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom