Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really was thinking all the White castle stuff was dropping this week

GLad it's not!

save up this week, unless restocks drop UGH!

THIS...

gonna try for the umbrella & add another pair of Sup Selvedge

I am still trying to break in my first pair of rigids. It's really hard to wear them when I have a pair of 7 year old Nudies that fit me so nice, and a pair of Sup denim in DAD JEAN wash.

Did the Witch Tee's ever restock since the day they Dropped

my PM never went off -  but i seen some IG post of people talking #supremeRestock

While I don't mind Coaches jackets (and think they look pretty good on me) I can't justify the cost for one sold by Supreme.

If that jacket is over $150 :smh:. No flimsy coach jacket should be over that, I think the G.O.O.D. Music ones Kanye sold last year were $100.

It probably will be. And I'll admire but never purchase. I feel like 50-70 is that sweet price point where if I like the graphic I won't even think twice about it.

I am still trying to break in my first pair of rigids. It's really hard to wear them when I have a pair of 7 year old Nudies that fit me so nice, and a pair of Sup denim in DAD JEAN wash.
I feel you bro, I feel the same way about my Sup jeans, which is why I haven't unDS'd my 2nd pair

...DAD JEAN wash? don't tell me you copped the light denim 
laugh.gif

gotta wear these babies everyday in order to really break them in...

hard to believe the pair on the right started off the same as the pair on the left 

Last edited:
Damn those look beautiful.

Really gotta put some serious wear on my Unbranded joints.
do it bro, you'll never look back

fit: heres a pic of my pair laying on top of a pair of levi's 505's, both sz 34 waist...theyre pretty much identical

So how do those cargo shorts fit an R they rip stop and which shorts R better the chino shorts or work shorts might get one of ea when drop ... If there not 100 bucks ea

gotta wear these babies everyday in order to really break them in...

hard to believe the pair on the right started off the same as the pair on the left 

:smokin ever owned any unbranded jeans? How long did the ones on the right take to get like that?

smokin.gif
ever owned any unbranded jeans? How long did the ones on the right take to get like that?
about a year of constant wear.  I gave no effs & machine washed them (delicate cycle), then hung them to dry whenever my lady told me to.

Last edited:
about a year of constant wear.  I gave no effs & machine washed them (delicate cycle), then hung them to dry whenever my lady told me to.

Man that's the thing I love about raw denim, you can treat it like a napkin :lol:

I was eating an apple one time and just rubbed the core all over my jeans :rofl:

With some of my waxed denim and selvedge denim nudies, I like to put them in the freezer overnight at times. Kills bacteria and saves you from the wash cycle.

Man that's the thing I love about raw denim, you can treat it like a napkin
laugh.gif

I was eating an apple one time and just rubbed the core all over my jeans
roll.gif
BUT WHY

Why does such a dope sweater have to come out for SS?
10:59 on the BLK/Pink one

and it's gonna be warm soon!

And Isn't there a North Face/ Supreme Callabo in April too?

big jackets in the summer time - and I bet they sell out in sec

Last edited:
With some of my waxed denim and selvedge denim nudies, I like to put them in the freezer overnight at times. Kills bacteria and saves you from the wash cycle.
definitely gonna try this with my next pair, Repped (when i can)

Last edited:
With some of my waxed denim and selvedge denim nudies, I like to put them in the freezer overnight at times. Kills bacteria  and saves you from the wash cycle.

definitely gonna try this with my next pair, Repped (when i can)
Just so I'm understanding this?

These jeans cost $250-375 a pair and you put them in the Freezer to Clean???

WHAT!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom