Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

For some reason, I can't see the Antelier 5 panel on the UK website.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong, obviously @Channo  came through with the drop list from mobile.  

Imagine?  Mobile-only secret item? 
nerd.gif
Nah man, they've taken it down. It was definitely there before

For some reason, I can't see the Antelier 5 panel on the UK website.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong, obviously @Channo  came through with the drop list from mobile.  

Imagine?  Mobile-only secret item? 
nerd.gif
Nah, it's not on there anymore. I had it on desktop/proxy site, but it's just gone now.

The face people make when I tell them that I haven't washed my jeans in months. I'm actually going to do the freezer method soon even though my jawns didn't start smelling yet.

And you can also replace them pills for some tic tacs for ya stank breaths for the pill stash. I'm going to have to pass on that, having it will just bring back past urges....

Wanted to pass. But the fugazi hat is dope. I should pass because I've been copping every week and I own too many hats now.

Wanted to pass. But the fugazi hat is dope. I should pass because I've been copping every week and I own too many hats now.

Who's babygirl in the avy tho?

The stash pill is also a bottle opener for those that didnt know..

Last edited:
The face people make when I tell them that I haven't washed my jeans in months. I'm actually going to do the freezer method soon even though my jawns didn't start smelling yet.

Def put them in the Freezer every other month or so. If you don't you run the risk of the sweat and bacteria eating away at the bottom of the jeans and that'll cause them to rip over time.

I've seen the SupDenim in store, just been hesitant since I already own a pair of BBC raw denim I've been working in every day since sept, but after the comparison pics to the 505's next time i'm in the store i'll try a pair on.

Def put them in the Freezer every other month or so. If you don't you run the risk of the sweat and bacteria eating away at the bottom of the jeans and that'll cause them to rip over time.

I've seen the SupDenim in store, just been hesitant since I already own a pair of BBC raw denim I've been working in every day since sept, but after the comparison pics to the 505's next time i'm in the store i'll try a pair on.

Was looking at the denim but I think it'll be too short for a tall guy like me..The inseam is a 31, cant do that

i'll stop by store this afternoon and hopefully umbrella is available - i'm betting it will be

Last edited:

I am still trying to break in my first pair of rigids. It's really hard to wear them when I have a pair of 7 year old Nudies that fit me so nice, and a pair of Sup denim in DAD JEAN wash.
I feel you bro, I feel the same way about my Sup jeans, which is why I haven't unDS'd my 2nd pair

...DAD JEAN wash? don't tell me you copped the light denim 
laugh.gif

gotta wear these babies everyday in order to really break them in...

hard to believe the pair on the right started off the same as the pair on the left 
repped 

man i have a pair of levi capital e's that ive been wearing for like 5-6 years that look like that. wallet / cell block marking and all....love those jeans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom