Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mood: Illegal leopard

Attachments

• A302A06A-BE72-4CB9-9702-CED11D0DF5C1.jpeg
    A302A06A-BE72-4CB9-9702-CED11D0DF5C1.jpeg
    315.3 KB · Views: 4
red robe went OOS after hitting pay. got the champion L/S in black and 2-tone black beanie.

Sorry for the noob question, but why are some items still available? Just not as hyped? Since they don't prominently say "Supreme" on them?

For example, the Hanes tees are still showing as available in all sizes?

Honestly might drop 3 on the robe for the collection. I def think thesell shoot up in time.

Went leopard M. Manual cook. Shoulda had wife go Red M but she went leopard L. Red may be the rarest but leopard the besssss

Honestly might drop 3 on the robe for the collection. I def think thesell shoot up in time.

$300 if a good investment risk in my opinion. I could see this getting close to the $500 mark for a brand new one in about a year.

I had a robe in my cart and checked out INSTANTLY...processed for about 70 years...sold out. This was either one of those bot situations or super low stock. Probably both.

Today: Copped mat. Jumped on resell for red robe for a price I'm cool with.

Supreme got users staring at "Sold Out, remove this product from your cart" and muttering to themselves "Red roooobe. Red rooooobe"...

giphy.gif

Just a reminder: Spam the place order button even if it says processing until you see a "Sold Out" screen or the "You already purchased this.." screen.

With the Camo S logo and camo side zip acquired so far this season among other hats, this is the last one I need this season (I'm sure I'll get more though):

upload_2017-11-9_11-41-19.png

Can’t cop anything at work with Restocks not working... fat L on everything today. HMU if anyone selling sIze L robe. $300

My Syringe snapback just came in. Prefer 6-panels more to be honest, just more comfy. If anyone wants for what I paid from Supreme, lmk.

49 Robes already on ebay, lol... How many do you guys think there were between the two colors, all sizes combined? 100? 200?

Sigh ended up dropping 380. Guy kept getting offers so I just took his BIN. Oh well. Not too mad tho

Sigh ended up dropping 380. Guy kept getting offers so I just took his BIN. Oh well. Not too mad tho

It's a W if you consider prices on Stockx. I don't know when I'd wear other than Halloween, but with the price you got it at, you could double it on the secondary market if you change your mind down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom