Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much. Refreshed at 10:01 n it was legit gone. Got cart jacked for both camps in red and black but ain eem mad. This drop was weak. In other news, bear tee and synhead just came in
pimp.gif
once again only bogo stickers. Smh
resale on the coaches seems pretty light relatively speaking. hope those that missed out can eat at a low cost

im dumb. this whole time i thought the all over print on the umbrella was "SUPREME" but i looked closer and its "PISSED".

:lol: :smh: reading is fundamental. not sure if i wanna keep it now

Dont want to sound like a hypebeast but this was the exact reason i passed on the umbrella cuz it aint say supreme enough on there... i just couldnt justify the price... but to answer your question theres a few stickers there that are dope like the middle finger one and the hologram one im not really picky... if supreme gave me stickers i dont got id be hyped even it was that spinach can... i just want a variety thats all... i collect them but 1 day im going to straight sticker bomb something like my bike or my macbook or something and i just want to be war ready :pimp:

Last edited:

how low? might cop black too!
i'm seeing mid 2's on IG
im dumb. this whole time i thought the all over print on the umbrella was "SUPREME" but i looked closer and its "PISSED".

laugh.gif
mean.gif
reading is fundamental. not sure if i wanna keep it now
haha, it's still a dope umbrella. and the text would've been pretty illegible either way.
R u pissed?

been waiting years for sup umbrella
yup 
happy.gif

Dont want to sound like a hypebeast but this was the exact reason i passed on the umbrella cuz it aint say supreme enough on there... i just couldnt justify the price... but to answer your question theres a few stickers there that are dope like the middle finger one and the hologram one im not really picky... if supreme gave me stickers i dont got id be hyped even it was that spinach can... i just want a variety thats all... i collect them but 1 day im going to straight sticker bomb something like my bike or my macbook or something and i just want to be war ready
pimp.gif
but theres a bogo on the strap 
pimp.gif

so mad I didn't get to cook today and its all my fault.

clicked on the early link for the coach's, added to cart, got ready to check out, and forgot to have my damn CC next to me.

smh. the only thing I was 100% on copping this season from the preview.

:lol: :smh: reading is fundamental. not sure if i wanna keep it now

haha, it's still a dope umbrella. and the text would've been pretty illegible either way.

R u pissed?

been waiting years for sup umbrella
yup :D

you right, it is illegible and i have been waiting for a sup umbrella. midas whale keep it

Quite disappointed. Was hoping for the emoji sticker. Ended up with two holos. Have another package coming... So let's hope that has one. On a side note, got the carabiner and sand timer this morning.

View media item 1474227

Damn, holos for everyone. All I got was bogus and a NY with my backpack from the first drop 
mean.gif

I have a whole box full of stickers from orders because I can't bring myself to put stickers on any of my stuff. I don't know how people load up their MacBooks full of stickers.

I only felt that way about my first PowerBook, by the time I was rocking out with a MacBook pro I'd said to hell with it and the stickers basically catalog where I'm at in my life.

I'd kill to be able to get this sticker again

View media item 1474293
If only because of how much it lets others in the know,in on what was once a huge part of my life.

laugh.gif
yall really love stickers
I think most people who cop supreme just have enough red box logos at this point so it's nice to see something else.  It's not a big deal to me honestly but I don't think anyone can deny that they get a little more hype when they see something other than the regular box logo sitckers in that newly delivered order.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom