Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I sent lol comin stuff but his mail was messed up at the time I don't really know, but it never reached him, and I never got it back. Leonidas sent me stuff as well.
So this graphic is not up to date? That was the last one I remembered seeing and it was a month or two after the deadline so I assumed it was over haha

View media item 1474740
IRONY (without major spoilers):

- I am a school teacher, and I always joke with people that the only way Iʻm gonna be able to afford to send my daughter to the top private schools on the island is if I "Walter White" my way through it (yes my brother is also a cop)

- Jesse Pinkman and approached me about lurking for years, never posting, and not having anyone to vouch for him although he would love to join the SupNT crew

- After going back and forth with @Jesse Pinkman , I realized he was good dude and deserved a shot... However, I would assign him to me so nobody else gets burned if he decides to go that route

- Jesse Pinkman ends up sending me a box of INSANE GOODS that costed him $46 to ship. Episode 46 of Breaking Bad is the season 4 finale "Face Off" which TV Guide named the best episode of TV that year.

:smokin

did you just make up a breaking bad conspiracy theory :rofl:

So this graphic is not up to date? That was the last one I remembered seeing and it was a month or two after the deadline so I assumed it was over haha

no its not up to date. the person I sent my package to confirmed he got it, he just never posted a picture of it

Last edited:
Dam that's a nice gift exchange package

y'all lucky i'm not in, I woulda just sent a beat skate camp

Think I got my request denied for the SupNT FB group. Where's the Love? can I live?

(Someone send me a invite)

Last edited:
Think I got my request denied for the SupNT FB group. Where's the Love? can I live?

(Someone send me a invite)
sent a request, and sent a pm

snoop_source.jpg

slots in the supnt fb group closed up like SS...

Last edited:
Yeah I know but your post made me realize I hardly go on that thing almost forgot it for a sec :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom