Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0694.JPG
Quickest delivery since s/s 2016 for me, hope the tnf sizing good for me. Just one box sticker and no bag. In hand, the blue is my favorite tho.

I see you and wifey picking up items week to week. Good to have a partner in crime. Best luck rest of Season.

Thanks! She hit on both Palace soccer balls this morning, my damn PC and Laptop were stuck on Fall Creators update for Windows, had to use my phone and managed some how to get a yellow ball. Sold it to a friend of a friend in town who is crazy about soccer / sup / palace and was watching the World Cup draw and forgot about the Palace drop. He's happy :smile:

... She also reminds me of her recent luck streak a lot recently lol

Only week we missed was the blimp week... **** took a crap and refreshing screwed us both up!

Trying to figure out a way to try for multiple bogos, just need one, but feel one shot isn't going to be enough >:0

Down to around 4-5 seconds (including refresh and finding the item / not including processing time) manually, but with the huge processing time seen on this weeks drop it makes me nervous people that get in behind you might actually process quicker...

Wanted the grey Bogo the most all season, but there have been some great surprises :smile:

Would be nice to hit on the Fender, but I feel that is going to be Bogo x .0001 on chances. Still no idea how I hit on the bike SS. Guess I wasn't nervous cause I thought I had no chance and got through...

Try it soon and report back versus SS17 and FW17 tee sizing!
Don't have any other tnf tees but it feels like a similar chest/shoulder fit as this seasons other tees I have, like the scarfaces. Maybe just slightly longer?

Don't have any other tnf tees but it feels like a similar chest/shoulder fit as this seasons other tees I have, like the scarfaces. Maybe just slightly longer?

So same width but longer than FW17?

Guessing both wider and longer than anything from SS17?

Guess that's good I got an L, I'm 6'2 and feel SS17 is just at the limit for me length wise.

i’ve cooked the last 4 years but i feel like it won’t happen this year :frown:

Have a few buddies that are getting out recently that feel the same way. Some been buying since the online store went up and in NYC before they moved away. Guess tech / popularity just pushed them out.

quick question .. will these bogo hoodies fit the same as the arabic hoodies that dropped some weeks ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom