Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. It's tough but generally has worked out okay for me. But, man, if I were a medium, I would have had the entire TNF collection last week for retail! And I would have a Nas tee and and and.... :D
Is a medium really that big on you? Or you just one of them dudes who like the **** perfectly form fitting and a little bit baggy is no good? I would've took medium in all that and tried to make it work but the shirts and north face this season run big, so a medium is more like a large. Also a question, if they don't have your size in store you take the next size up on items such as nas and north face or leave without copping anything?

Let’s goooooo!! I knew they were dropping this week, hope everyone eats. I’m either going after brown or red not sure yet.

Yo deadass I thought I wasn't getting a text but I JUST got the text now.

Then I saw that tweet that bogos are dropping.

Let's get it!
Man my phone was acting up I got a voicemail Saturday night and it was 0 seconds long, I couldn't leave my crib til Monday cuz I was bedridden and then it popped up, hit a top 3 from concepts but missed it cuz I was sick and didn't get the voicemail in time. I was heated. This box logo week helping ease that pain though :smokin

The medium in the north face parka isn’t that bad... sleeves are long ... I’m a small in TNF myself

sidebar my local TNF retail store has that international collection still, nuptse included.

Man my phone was acting up I got a voicemail Saturday night and it was 0 seconds long, I couldn't leave my crib til Monday cuz I was bedridden and then it popped up, hit a top 3 from concepts but missed it cuz I was sick and didn't get the voicemail in time. I was heated. This box logo week helping ease that pain though :smokin

Wow really? Damn dude sorry to hear that man

This the first time I’ve actually wanted a box. I need that red and purple bad.... do they sell out as fast as everything else as try to cop

7fe93bc0de9740fe98b40dc214fb7605_sqr.jpg

020d4f1053fe4b248163bbe34411f439_sqr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom