Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that's what I figured, the baltoro is Wylin though the xl looks humongous on me :lol:
Same here man. You gonna try to get a Large instead?
I was thinking about it but then I don't want to size down and the baltoro is too fitted to layer up.

I refuse to believe an L in a winter coat would overall fit men better than an XL lol

Same here man. You gonna try to get a Large instead?
I was thinking about it but then I don't want to size down and the baltoro is too fitted to layer up.

I refuse to believe an L in a winter coat would overall fit men better than an XL lol
I'll probably just stick with that, too much hassle to try and switch sizes

damn. might have to get wifey to go for pink, i don't know what's the move for me.
Brown should be fine, or light blue.

75% of us are taking L’s on Thursday. But 100% of us are taking W’s for living life. Let’s Get It.
but but but

lBghwDP.jpg

Was able to register but I’m playing with fire. I got finals at 2:30 so I have to get an early # or I’m done. I have never seen under #200 this season yet either :lol::smh:

If I get the terms and conditions screen, I'm gonna be sick.

Positives vibes only tho.
I'm expecting double the TNF levels of lag. Eyes will be at an all time high and site
will have trouble with the traffic. I'm cool if I miss out but knowing that I can check out
sub-10s, it will be frustrating if I miss out due to site issues (happens ALL THE TIME)

Call your banks ahead of time to let them know whats up come Thurs and not decline your transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom