Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm way too big to even ask for that ****, not tryna get in an altercation with anyone in there. I just ask for an xl or L and keep it pushing

Yo, let me get a size small...

18962-chuck-sizing-up.gif

But you’re replying to a guy that has zero scruples and would buy child’s pairs even if it meant leaving a child crying in the store.
If I'm before that child why not, can't worry about other people in line. Now a crippled that I know absolutely wants for the feet or body I might give them the item for free depending on the situation.
Besides kids are the ones who are messing up all the online release and why it's bot city all the time. They have their game I have mine.

Yea everyone except the gay black dude are aight there. Him I don't talk to

Really? He's cool peoples. I always chat it up with the employees. During the Akira situation it was a mistake and the cashier got upset at me like I made the mistake. But she apologizes the next time I came back.

OH btw. I forgot to mentioned but they gave me a free shoulder bag for my bday lol

Really? He's cool peoples. I always chat it up with the employees. During the Akira situation it was a mistake and the cashier got upset at me like I made the mistake. But she apologizes the next time I came back.

OH btw. I forgot to mentioned but they gave me a free shoulder bag for my bday lol
Nice and what akira situation? Also at the bk opening he was shouting orders to people in the store and talking disrespectfully. I don't like that, dude knows he's in a position of power with box logos dropping and wanna talk reckless cuz he knows dudes will bite there tongue so they don't lose out on the $1000, that's corny

Nice and what akira situation? Also at the bk opening he was shouting orders to people in the store and talking disrespectfully. I don't like that, dude knows he's in a position of power with box logos dropping and wanna talk reckless cuz he knows dudes will bite there tongue so they don't lose out on the $1000, that's corny

Oh wow I didn't know that. Wasn't there so yea lol

But for the Akira drop they pretty much ****** up the order I made from my list

I was in Japan earlier this year and had to use my work VPN to reach the US site. Best chance for you is to line up at at the stores.
I would line up but I'm in the philippines, wont be in Japan until Saturday night. They usually drop that morning right?

If I'm before that child why not, can't worry about other people in line. Now a crippled that I know absolutely wants for the feet or body I might give them the item for free depending on the situation.
Besides kids are the ones who are messing up all the online release and why it's bot city all the time. They have their game I have mine.

**** kids skipping school for supreme and among others. You think I'm gonna have a conscious for some kid who rather get supreme than staying in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom