Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most annoying part for me is the delay...

Not worried about getting to checkout quick enough, it's the process delay, feel like at that point people way behind you could jump in front.

That or the decline errors...
I actually love their system..u either in or out

LA line is organized?

How do people know which color hoody has which quantity?!
I feel like people are just guessing and trying to sound smart.
Or did it leak somewhere?

All the reg posters in here..for those that cook I may buy a hood off u..serious

For those prices we were talking about on iMessage. YES!!!

pissdrunxdunks pissdrunxdunks can we do a poll where we guess top 3 UK sell out times in order?

No polls. I can’t take them down. I have to contact an Admin and they have to take it down. That’s bothering me. I honestly think about it 1000 times a day.

Most annoying part for me is the delay...

Not worried about getting to checkout quick enough, it's the process delay, feel like at that point people way behind you could jump in front.

That or the decline errors...

Now that you mention it, i couldn’t cartnthe TNF jacket last week. Lag is usually bad on a hyped release, but that’s the first time something wouldn’t go into my cart. I ended up just checking out with the Hanes tees i already had in my cart

I got nothing it lag on last weeks drop. Seems to randomly do that some weeks for me.

Praying I somehow don’t have the issue tomorrow and get no violations. Gonna be a miracle, but it’s that time of year, right?!

^^ this. and i had 2 tabs open so if one lagged i could jump back to TNF tees and backpack but then the parka was in my cart and wouldnt remove after lagging on the first tab.

Gonna buy a ATC for Every size in every color to increase my chances of getting 1 Bogo hoodie!!!

My bots won't be any type of match to the wave hitting the site at 8am on Thurs

giphy.gif

All my friends did growing up, I watch, am terrible at playing. Going to display the set.

Got the second yellow ball for a friend who was watching the world cup draw and missed the drop.

i thought iwas good with nas tee in store at 364 or whatever. Joints were gon by aroudn 250

not confident with #325 for the bogo but ill see it out

only positive for this is that i can give online my full attention on desktop first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom