Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this 1000+ per store really about to trick me into going down to Soho with the #469 :lol: I honestly do not see them having anything good or my size M by 5pm. Idk.

i am curious to see how nice these hoodies are...i copped that FA inverted blue and white when it was on the site around halloween and that joint is top notch. the inside is so soft and its really heavy

Really feeling the black/neon hoodie. Reminds me of the supreme/undercover witch tee sans the witch
9dbcei-xbaM.jpg

This ******* shirt has caused me emotional trauma over the years, The day before it dropped I dreamt about it, Then I struck out the next day. I was devastated. I didn't want to pay the $130 resell at time. Now this shirt goes for a lot more smh

Wow this 1000+ per store really about to trick me into going down to Soho with the #469 :lol: I honestly do not see them having anything good or my size M by 5pm. Idk.
You'll probably get in Friday, now whether you touch a hoodie or not is 50/50. They let in man people not on that list in store so 469 is almost like a thousand

Fillr blessed me with a parka last week and hopefully it blesses me again with a hoodie this week.

Btw anyone else's parka not moving or just mine? Supposed to get here until next Monday but hasn't moved since the origin scan on Monday...seeing as UPS has lagged in the past for me idk if I should make a call or wait it out...:rolleyes

Fillr blessed me with a parka last week and hopefully it blesses me again with a hoodie this week.

Btw anyone else's parka not moving or just mine? Supposed to get here until next Monday but hasn't moved since the origin scan on Monday...seeing as UPS has lagged in the past for me idk if I should make a call or wait it out...:rolleyes

I’ve used Fillr before and it seems mad slow

Did you still have to go through the captcha?

You'll probably get in Friday, now whether you touch a hoodie or not is 50/50. They let in man people not on that list in store so 469 is almost like a thousand

For sure ain’t getting in there until Friday. For NaS drop I was #326 and was the first wave the next morning. A LOT of people left or didn’t show up so I moved up into the high 200s for sure. Was brutal wait tho.

For sure ain’t getting in there until Friday. For NaS drop I was #326 and was the first wave the next morning. A LOT of people left or didn’t show up so I moved up into the high 200s for sure. Was brutal wait tho.
Yea I honestly don't think you'd even need to show up Thursday, but for box logo I wouldn't take that chance

gray or bust, just hope i can at least cop the shooting sleeve. little cuz confirmed shed wear it during one of her games :lol:

I want the grey / orange but I know a lot of people will be trying to go for that one. Either the grey or red for me. Decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom