Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
01D6EFFC-5DE4-4BAB-9631-ECF5AD4B11F1.png
i wasnt trolling I meant the small logo zip ups. I copped the box logo today as well.

About to cave in and buy a BK Box Logo to get rid of the salt....it's hot 90% of the time here in LA anyways :rofl:

i wasnt trolling I meant the small logo zip ups. I copped the box logo today as well.
My bad bro I thought you meant size small lol. But for the UK sell out times I didn’t even see size smalls so I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t drop lol

gonna try to flip my grey/red box logo hoodie for 2k. beasts are ready to cave to anything. :lol:

Today's release was a mess! I carted both a brown and grey, but never made it to the actually check out page smh!

It ended up kicking me out and took me to the homepage, but the "Shop" option was blacked out which was really weird.

I left the house a little before the restock (or most of the actual stock) went live. Luckily, my bro was looking out for me and was able to get the Black Hoodie!

Monitoring for restocks now might not be worth since bots are on it already.

PS I cannot believe these are in the same price range as the Mountain TNF jackets lol

was gonna cop scarface pink but found a paisley for 150....are the paisley letters stitched or printed

I know a lot of you guys are salty and don't wanna hear this but you're not missing much tbh.

When you see little rich kids wearing a bogo at the mall trying to stunt, do y'all really wanna associate with that? I couldn't lmao

Honestly just been rocking my arabic logo... don't need a bogo plastered over everything

I know a lot of you guys are salty and don't wanna hear this but you're not missing much tbh.

When you see little rich kids wearing a bogo at the mall trying to stunt, do y'all really wanna associate with that? I couldn't lmao

Honestly just been rocking my arabic logo... don't need a bogo plastered over everything

for me it is about that

U5ds5yb7rsvtgD5Vk4GZUVEdo3GLcks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom