Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lucky today.. I was trying to grab manual. Had several carted but no checkout button, then got thru checkout for “restock” but said some payment error. :frown: Not down w the aftermarket pricing so I just ordered a white gilden instead, and it already shipped. :lol:

I'm happy for everyone who ate..I myself..need to step away from eBay and stockx..almost slipped like 20 times

That makes 2 of us. prices are slowly dropping. Hope the release day frenzy and splurges settles down to reasonable prices (~$600) and then I'll be ready to cop :tongue:

Did anyone see this when trying to cop ? Lol. The images and text for this page didn’t load for me When I first got on

Spoke to security for BK and they had 630 people on the list today. Factor in no-shows and employee the bd to friends and family, probably a bit over 700 sold. If i were to guess, if its not sold out already, probably 100-200 left tomorrow if we are going by Jay's count at 1k per store, but who really knows if he is pulling a yeezymafia and pulling numbers out of his ***.

Sounds about right, doubt tomorrow they'll sell even if they got, should get crazy but u never know maybe

no logo for u?

Nope. Imo 2016 box logo > 2017 box logo

Prices though. I'm still waiting for a green camoflauge box logo hoodie to release someday.

Got my eyes on a supreme cdg or supreme Jordan 5 hoodie, for my sup 5s.

A9C8E530-31CA-4E78-A0BB-EE6A059332E8.jpeg

DSM trouble maker got bodied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom