Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my local footlocker/house of hoops had a raffle system set up... with nobody even keeping track of the raffle tickets :rofl:

and the container was still pretty much empty... sale rack bound IMO

my local footlocker/house of hoops had a raffle system set up... with nobody even keeping track of the raffle tickets
roll.gif

and the container was still pretty much empty... sale rack bound IMO
100 hundo fam

Nah all the places near me are doing raffles, which I think are rigged. So basically online or bust and they aren't realeasing on NDC, so less of a chance already.

Remastered series is the biggest bust in Sneaker History... Only reason why pairs sold out is because they only made 5-10k which is nothing for Jordan Brand.

Remastered series is selling like sh*t
no i dont think they are selling that bad its just nowadays people are used to day 1 sellouts 
laugh.gif
 shoes mass produced shouldn't be selling out in 1 day imo

they are still selling but has deff slowed down to the higher production and dat remastered price 

Last edited:
Just copped the navy Atelier cap on eBay, should be getting here by Saturday.

Last edited:
I wonder what accessories supreme is dropping this week or is it only the stone island items? 

Outfit over the weekend. Loving the trench. Was worried it might be too long since I'm 5'6". Still haven't worn the witch tee. After seeing the prices im thinking of trying to trade it for a box logo shirt since I missed out on those.
Really feeling the fit fam 
nthat.gif

Info on the denim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom