Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I throw those bags out.. I seen my mom using a couple on Thanksgiving for people taking food home... I had plastic bags, honestly I hate bags in general. After they serve the purpose once I get home straight to garbage.

I throw them out too. It blows my mind theres people out there that will pay for them though.

@kilroythedon
image_preview.jpeg

I throw them out too. It blows my mind theres people out there that will pay for them though.

Point them to me b.
~Lefty

Decent reusable bags. I carry extra stuff in and out of work from my car w them. Whatever doesn’t fit in my backpack.

damn, people buy those bags? they aren't even practical bags. Stiff and doesn't carry much

I literally bumped into one in the closet this past weekend. It had a bunch of dildos/vibrators in it. Forgot i even had them and had to hide it because the kids be snooping around looking for their christmas presents.

damn, people buy those bags? they aren't even practical bags. Stiff and doesn't carry much

I literally bumped into one in the closet this past weekend. It had a bunch of dildos/vibrators in it. Forgot i even had them and had to hide it because the kids be snooping around looking for their christmas presents.

4pUHh3n.gif

This hoodie reminds me a lot about dipset and bandana Santana. It's nice.

Curious about the retail price on the paperweight, if those are all 100 bills will be around 5k value only in banknotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom