Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which color you going after bro? I'm stuck. Think the black one is catching my eye. 

At first when I saw the preview I automatically went with black but I think I'm going with the beige color so that way the detailing on the chest stands out more.

Forgot about the astronaut towel.  Might have to cop that if funds are good that week.  I'd love to have the terry suit (shorts/cardigan).  White looks so clean but I know I'd get it dirty so thinking about black.  Want the shorts at least.

From the preview:
All Star Jersey
Champion Shooting Jersey
Astronaut Towel
NY Box Logo
NY Baseball Jersey

I like the kurta but I do wish they made it with a bit of an extended and/or split hem though- just a little more kurta like than just a tee with chest detailing

Forgot about the astronaut towel.  Might have to cop that if funds are good that week.  I'd love to have the terry suit (shorts/cardigan).  White looks so clean but I know I'd get it dirty so thinking about black.  Want the shorts at least.

Usually by the end of the season, i don't feel like spending that much on the towel.. regret missing out on the (Full) Box Logo Beach. copping astronaut for sure.

Only thing left I can really say "I want" is the box logo tank.

Hopefully tnf collab is good this year.

Corduroy? 
nerd.gif

im not sure how i feel about a demim jacket but honestly i don't even post what i like on forums anymore since resellers end up going after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom