Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

your probably dealing with 2 types:

> guys who know its fake & are trying to call you out "low-key"...

> tumblr kids who don't mind rocking fakes, as long as they look "cool"

@byukid, thanks for answering, def. cool lookin 
smokin.gif

awhile back i made a gif using all the bogos on kopbox:

you fellas want me to start creating something similiar? maybe with the SupNT logo instead?
Def younger kids
wait so what you're saying is.. you rock this hat?
Yea I sure do every time I'm out on my boat or jetski.
wink.gif

I didn't buy it for nothing, it does do its job as a cap.

Last edited:

he's says it's for college money, but the cynic in me is thinking

"I wonder if Canadian Sup Heads are giving up on the brand now that Supreme is charging EXTRA to ship to Canada"...some of the surcharges I'm seeing, its like Canadians are paying resale for everything.

So since it seems like a majority of yall passing on everything tomorrow yall think the general Sup copping population going to as well? Trying to cop that school tee in green, duck tee in pink & a maybe one of them strapbacks or that navy supreme snapback at 1145 am, my first work break lol

I know thats gon be too much time to ask for tho :lol:

i would never take a chance on anything I want sitting for 45 minutes. Once 11 oclock comes around people will be fiending to cop something and will buy something just for the hell of it

Last edited:
WTF is this Supreme stuff really in????

I copped this hat from the streets of Thailand long ago and everybody on my jock about it here in Miami.
Like whoa where did you cop dat???? You wanna sell it???

WTF???  I'm pretty sure its fake lol
View media item 1493048
That's cuz people in Miami don't know about supreme. Only a handful know.

i would never take a chance on anything I want sitting for 45 minutes. Once 11 oclock comes around people will be fiending to cop something and will buy something just for the hell of it

Honestly its not that serious if I miss out but I have copped things before that late so its a possibility especially with everyone saying theyre passing. But I got you. It depends on what im doing tomorrow at work if ill have enough time to try and cop at 11 lol

I think regardless all that crap will sell out. Besides a few colors and xl sizes here n there.

Dude offered me $100 for my DS 3 6 mafia tee and he resells supreme. Lmaoo

Last edited:
Hey guys my friend told me the cradle hat is in store only like atelier and that they were already selling them today @ Supreme Fairfax. Can anyone else confirm this?

is Atelier hat sold out in stores?

also, anyone know what the prices are like at the Tokyo stores? I might have a layover Sunday morning over there and want to check it out maybe cop some stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom