Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navy ls for me and pale acid pizza for my girl, I think... Anyone have experience with entering an experation date wrong for your card? No confirmation email yet but order went through :nerd:

Very easy today... Tried to cop the Nam cap but it wouldn't let me agree to the terms and conditions so I copped a Black Pizza + I love you tee, A grey L/S, Pink Keychain and Navy Ducks Crewneck... Today was easy glad I wasn't really feeling the pink and pale acid tees... Th joints went quick now I'm gonna head down to see if I can cop a Coffin 5 Panel later on...

right after the release I go to see #supremeforsale and all I see is "Got this coming in...Offer up"
laugh.gif
mean.gif
theme of the season

you ready for Saturday, white russians all night

the wifey Jenny was fast asleep so I knew I could cook this morning in peace...
View media item 1494177

got geared up... my goal... pizza tee, duck tee, long sleeve tee, and khaki nam hat...
View media item 1494175

early links ready to rumble and in 30 seconds everything was loaded and click to check out... but one problem...
View media item 1494180

bubba got shot... (vietnam hat gone... yes in 30 seconds it was gone)
View media item 1494184

thatʻs all I have to say about the Supreme drop and Vietnam...
View media item 1494187

Copped what I wanted. Pink Duck and Burg l/s. Really surprised the burg l/s didnt sell out. Looks like Carolina will sell out first. Dope shirt, guess the hype isnt there lol

Nahh man
mean.gif
And I was swift AF. Need a medium tan Harrington so bad. Anyone willing to help?
I checked when you said they went fast and still there, so assumed you needed a small. See this post and they are all sold out again. So they were back up for a minute...damn

I checked when you said they went fast and still there, so assumed you needed a small. See this post and they are all sold out again. So they were back up for a minute...damn
I was on there when they popped back up. Only restocked in Large and XL though. I need a medium :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom