Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like the TNF coaches jacket, just wish there wasn't a huge *** TNF logo on the back.. I might as well just cop the black international coaches if that is what it comes down to, International logo > TNF
this. only thing putting me off on the coaches jacket. will try for the duffle tho

Last edited:
I wish I had the swiftness and funds to cop every piece. Only TNF collab since corduroy worth a damn IMO.

Last edited:
I don't mind the logo on the back, but TNF makes retail more than twice the price of the normal coaches jacket which is a slight turnoff. I'm on the fence, but I got till May to debate with myself anyways.

Yellow Coaches definitely what I'm feeling most from the collab.. Can't see myself paying $198 or however much around $200 it would be, though I definitely dig this TNF collab, most likely be I'll be sitting it out.

Last edited:
trying to think of fits i could pull off with the dot shot

khaki pants? 

i couldnt do the whole denim on denim canadian tuxedo look

Coaches jacket is coming in May. Every Other jacket might take away some attention but I believe there's only one color so that will sell out quick and people may be gunning for other stuff within a few seconds.

Lettuce pray

Last edited:
how much stuff is left for this season after this collab/drop? seems like most of it has dropped.. or most of what I cared for I should say.

There's the unseen mid season tee refresh drop, all of the tanks, quite a few hats, the chair, the Nike collab and I'm sure I'm forgetting others.

Nice haul 18th. I got the same l/s but the size L fits too big for my liking. Willing to part with it for retail

Nice haul 18th. I got the same l/s but the size L fits too big for my liking. Willing to part with it for retail
Hmmmmm may have to get up on that offer. I have the black one coming in the mail. Not sure if I want two of the same tee

Lmk dude. Bought a M in the bubble during the winter and it fit just right so I figured sizing up this time would be the move... Wrong! Lol now I know

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom