Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backpack isn't too bad but other than that, those prices...

Last edited:
I wonder if those are the Japanese prices just converted over without considering the extra charges they have....

@mr price. I'm guessing you're passing the jackets cause you got the DJ collab? How was the fit btw? You aiming for anything pleighboi?

@mr price. I'm guessing you're passing the jackets cause you got the DJ collab? How was the fit btw? You aiming for anything pleighboi?
Yea I'm passing on this collab. Not really feelin it and that pricetag just made my decision that much easier. And my DJ jacket is out for delivery today. Can't wait to get home! I'll definitely be posting fit pics once I get to it :smokin Outside of the collabs, only thing left on my list for this season in the Malcolm X shorts

Ouch with shipping and Cali tax the backpack is over $170. Got me second guessing

Was gonna grab bae the dot shot, but that's a little OD for a denim shell. Think I'll just grab the backpack for myself and call it day.

If the denim tnf is really going go be 3m price, thats crazy but not shocking. Curious to see how they resell

Lowkey glad this is another week season thus far, has allowed me to save some cash. But I know they probably got some heavy hitters towards the end of the season. 

im only waiting for 1 more item to drop and im done with the season. everything good dropped pretty early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom